Cleveland Uber Alles

Untimely Dispatches from the Neighborhood of the Unrepresented & Inarticulate; Anecdotes that Pedal and Coast Through the Boot-Print of 20th Century American Urbanism

Thursday, March 23, 2006

A Note on the Long Pause If you're one of the few people who regularly check this site for my musings, thanks for looking in enough over the last month to see whether I've created any new content. During the break from writing here (caused by professional commitments, life's urgencies, whatever), I was glad to see that a post from this blog generated an article for a paid Cleveland journalist. I will do more in the coming months to provide our less than inventive writers with fodder, I promise. Seriously, though, thanks to everyone for their continued interest. Up next week (I hope): How our President snubbed our Mayor and how the City Club erected a Potemkin Village. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home